Sunday, September 19, 2010

WEB CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE

I was on the Friday, September 17th web conference at 5:00 pm. Again, the web conference was full like the last web conference I attended. I received a lot of information and clarification about this week's assignment. This web conference was interesting. I learned that my group needed to have two or more narrators. I also learned about Project Share and I just found out that my school district uses Project Share.

The audio was going in and out but after chatting back and forth for a while we got the audio back and we were able to hear Dr. Abernathy. She answered everyone's questions and she made sure that she answered everyone's questions. She is very understanding and she makes sure everyone is on the same accord and understands what is going on with the course and weekly assignments.

Overall, this web conference was a good. I enjoyed the web conference because for some reason this one was very informative and I was able to hear Dr. Abernathy speak, where as most of the time we have audio issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment