Sunday, September 26, 2010

PSA POST PRODUCTION BLOG

The pre production process for the Public Service Announcement was great because my group members and I collaborated a lot and discussed who would do what and gave specific deadlines. The pre production part was fairly easy to work with because our group brainstormed and everyone was on the same page after we decided what our Public Service Announcement would be about, therefore making it easier for the next steps in the production process. The production process was a little challenging because I was the person taking video shots. I had to find teenagers to video shoot; fortunately, I have two teenagers and my niece. Making the video shots were a little challenging also because the teenagers were very busy so I had to shoot them very quick and on their schedules. The post production seemed to run smoothly because Gail Dunn was awesome editing the video and putting the video together, Janet and Prissy also worked hard with the editing as well.

Our group did an excellent job in putting everything together for the Cyber bullying Public Service Announcement. I was very impressed that we managed to get everything together before the actual due date. The one thing that I think needed room for improvement would have been to have better shots of the teenagers and the audio of the teen’s speaking clearly. This was my first time trying to take different shots and angles in a video, but after taking this course, I think I could do a better job if I had to create another video.

Overall, our group worked collaborated with no problems and we encouraged and helped one another with this assignment. I definitely believe the quote, "Make your partner look good." This is definitely true. I would love to work with Prissy, Gail and Janet again. We had great teamwork. Although, we didn’t see or meet with each other due to our locations, we collaborated very well via email, phone and the wiki space.

Nelson, R. (2008). Learning and working in the collaborative age:A new model for the workplace.Edutopia. Retrieved September 26, 2010, from http://www.edutopia.org/randy-nelson-school-to-career-video.

No comments:

Post a Comment