Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, September 26, 2010 Web Conference Blog

I attempted to join the September 26, 2010 5:00 pm web conference today from 4:50pm to 5:45pm, but I tried several times to join and I kept getting the message that the meeting has not yet started. You will be able to access the meeting once the host arrives. Please wait.

I reviewed the September 25, 2010 11:00am web conference transcript since I couldn’t get into the web conference today. Dr. Abernathy said that she didn’t have a camera or microphone, so everyone chatted. The meeting seemed very short and there was a lot of chatting with each other in between the questions being asked to Dr. Abernathy. Dr. Abernathy managed to answer all of the questions. She stated clarification about what needed to be turned in and when, what and where assignments and video needed to be turned in.

I really hate that I couldn’t get into the web conference today, but I think most of the questions that were asked in the web conference helped me gain the knowledge that I needed to turn in my last assignment. I am not sure what happened and why I was not able to get into the web conference, but I was not the only one because one of my group members emailed me and said that she couldn’t get in also. She was getting the same message.

No comments:

Post a Comment